Okay so yes it is 3:20am and I can't fall back asleep so I figured I would download a new app that will let me post to my blog easily from my iPhone. This is a test to see if it works. I repeat: this is only a test.
I totally love this site. So here is the link to my pinterest page. http://pinterest.com/VALadyNole/ Oh yeah and I got a tattoo... And posting a picture I can pin to my Blogs I Follow board. :-)
Sometimes I wonder if I am doing enough? Do I do enough for you? For God? For my family? For me? The balance of doing enough for everyone is exhausting. Then there are times when you know that you are the difference you want to see in the world. That feeling is AMAZING.
I am not really sure where to begin this post. Do I start from years ago or from last night? I am not sure. So I will just sorta start. It's sorta like "Party Like It's 1999" I was dreaming when I wrote this so forgive me if it goes astray... There is a new song "Say Something" on the radio. Say something I'm giving up on you... This song is a few years too late for me. It sings the song of my heart from 2007 to 2010. I was fighting to save the love that I had for Joe. I could have screamed these lyrics in desperation. I spent this time in a church that was teaching me that I should never give up on my marriage. (I will come back to this point soon.) I was in a constant state of forgiving Joe for his sins against me. I wasn't searching for his confession I knew he was remorseful of the decisions that he was making. In May 2010, I now know, that my marriage to Joe emotionally was on life support. It stayed on life sup...
Comments