Clay Jensen

Oh how I wish I had a Clay Jensen.  I thought at one time in my life that I had found my Clay but that person ended up being just like everyone else.  I wonder if there really are people like Clay.  Are there people who love unconditionally, even when they hate you, how Clay loves Justin? Are there people in the world that would fight the injustices against you when you can't fight them for yourself, the way Clay fights for Hannah?  Are there people in the world that challenge you to fight for yourself when your terrified to do it, the way Clay challenged Jessica?  Are there people who with continue to encourage you when you've got nothing left, they way Clay encourages Zach, Tony, and the others?  Are there people who would stop you from causing harm, relate to you at your lowest, be so openly, emotionally raw, and try to save you, the way Clay stops Tyler?  I want to hope that there are but to be honest I just don't think that there are.  Or maybe there are those types of people but only for certain people, or maybe people like Clay are so hard to find, such rare jewels that I have never found one.  You never know how alone someone is.  How friendless a person can feel.  Left out, Left behind, I wish more people cared about other people they way Clay cares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Tattoo Adventure

White as Snow...

Still Healing