My Honest Weight-Loss Journey


I’m being honest. Not going to sugarcoat or edit. I’m getting big.  When I went to the doctor and 190 was on the scale I was like 🤮😳. How did I get here???

On July 2, 2018, I started this journey. 2 days in I’m meeting my eating goals, exercise goals, and my water intake goals. However, it’s only been two days.

Today scares me and I’m a little on edge. How do I not enjoy cold Cokes and sweet treats? How do I avoid the coconut rum and pineapple juice? Do I let this be a cheat day? I have another family event on Saturday. Do I let that be the cheat day?? How do I make this work?

I’m using a little pharmaceutical help just because my doctor is worried about a few things and wants to help me get that kickstart.

Wish me luck.

#dosomething

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Tattoo Adventure

White as Snow...

Still Healing